Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October Street Fair 2010

Yellow Springs Street Fair Baby!
This Saturday, October 9!



( above photos from Worthington Market Days last month )

So, I'm putting it out there,,, get ready because it's time for Street Fair in Yellow Springs! It only comes twice a year and this one is going to be amazing! Let's face it, any day or Street Fair day in Yellow Springs is a good day. In June we had a tiny bit of rain and then it got sticky. Not the case this weekend!

Sunny and perfect fall weather to stroll the over 200 vendor booths, have a cocktail and listen to some music, watch the belly dancers stroll by.

I promise, it's gonna be a good day!
As Always my booth will be right in front of the Wind's Wine Shop and I am so excited about the new work I have for October. Art Art Art, Messanger Bags, Pendants, and Some fun, textured wood work.
Stop by and say Hi!

1 comment:

SoCalWendie said...

It will be a great day, I'm sure your stuff will fly off your booth walls :)I need to get back in the swing of art shows this coming year too. Wish I could be there for that. Sending you some love and sunshine from California :)