Monday, December 13, 2010







Thank you to EVERYONE who came out to the First Annual Holiday Open House at the Studio. The first night was amazing and it was so fun to see old friends. What a relaxing evening for me to be able to host a "show" in my studio. Much less stress than traveling and setting up a tent. Ok, there was a little stress getting the studio clean, but, definately worth it!
A couple Updates:
1. There is still plenty of original artwork and I am really in love with a few new works. Don't forget, everything is still 20% off this Tuesday night, December 14th, at my studio, from 6-9.
2. Right now I am working on a couple commissions for the holidays, but, I will be listing some new work on ETSY this week and promise that if you order by Friday I will ship it ASAP for the holidays. As always, free shipping online.
3. If you live in the Dayton area, I will be gallery sitting this Friday, December 17th, at Village Artisans. It's 3rd Friday, The HOLIDAY HOP, and there will be plenty of good things happening in the Village. Free found art is back for the holidays, and you know that means you can walk away with the art you find. Cocktails and Snacks will be served from 6-9 at Village Artisans.
Cheers!
jen

3 comments:

SoCalWendie said...

Wow I really LOVE your birds on the wire they are so sweet..looks like I may have to do some holiday shopping for myself heehee

nolaa gallery said...

wendie! you are so funny!

Heather said...

Loving the new look Jen! I need to plan a painting weekend or few days and head out to Ohio. I would really love to paint with you again - I miss it!

I may have to do some shopping of your new stuff too - love the stuff with the spray paint flower backdrops!