Thursday, January 13, 2011

art journal




Some images from my Art Journal... Took these with the phone, not a vibrant as they really are.
I am searching for inspiration, tired, scared of ruining something, pushing forward looking for something new in the paint, another muse to inspire me. I need a fresh perspective. Going to keep on going with this.
Everyday my commitment is to the Art Journal. As much as I love to paint, do you know it's like exercise? It feels great when I'm done, but, I hate getting started. Now I feel it right under the surface... Something is coming up. It's in my dreams too.. I am having the most vivid dreams lately. Peaceful, vivid, and I have no idea what they mean.

1 comment:

SoCalWendie said...

Jenny my dear you could never ruin anything, I love all the colors you used