Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy March, Here Comes Spring!



Recent snow day with two of my favorite girls. So, course we spent the day painting, playing, eating, laughing and creating.

Cork and Canvas Classes are keeping me super busy. Here's some recent photos!













Teaching classes, so AMAZING and FUN and INSPIRING. Have meant some wonderful ladies in these classes. Do you realize the amazing energy that comes from a group of women? It leaves me smiling and exhausted.












Working on new Art for this Festival Season,,, as soon as I have confirmed dates, I will post those. As if it isn't enough to DO the work, then there is the picture taking, editing, uploading to on line applications, printing for paper applications, oh, then the printer runs out of ink. Running running running. Being true to the stereotype artist nature, I do wait until there is a looming deadline though. I mean, WHY rush?!



Working on new booth shots and displays on the driveway. Yes, the neighbors probably think I'm crazy! I mean it was only 35 degrees when I did this. But, when the sun is shining you have to take advantage of it!

No comments: