Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer's Here!!! Yeah! Have you noticed how bright, lovely, relaxing, warm and just comfortable summer can make you feel?


My studio has a buzzzzzz happening,,, constant activity,,, have you seen the signs? Facebook, Blogs, Newspapers, everyone and everything talking about how Street Fair is coming THIS weekend!


Psst,,, A Little Bird told me, there will be lots of NEW, Fun, Whimsical Artwork at NOLAA Gallery's Booth! New Prints, Smaller Mixed Media, Large Works on Wood, A new Palette of Colors, soft and simple. Of Course, gotta stay close to my roots, and there will be a new twist on old themes.

Yep, Right in front of the Winds Wine Cafe and Restaurant... Looking forward to a Sunshine Day filled with Art, Music, Food, Friends, Laughter and Good Times..
Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez....








1 comment:

Moments and Impressions said...

I really enjoy your work and I posted about you on my blog. I hope you don't mind. Please let me know if you do.

Thank you.