Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Already??




Oh my, it's here. Can you feel the hustle and bustle yet? I
am taking time to sit by the fire and check out our tree.


I did do some sketches for a client today, for a christmas commission. I should be painting right now,,, But there is time for that later. Right now is about comfort and warmth.

So much to do, but taking the time to enjoy it this year and being grateful everyday for the warmth of our home, the love of family and friends, and joy of being able to live a life doing what I love to do, create.
So Thankful tonight.


2 comments:

jafabrit said...

oh your room looks so lovely and cozy :)

I had a video of a crackling fireplace going in the gallery today. I think the customers got a bit of a giggle out of it. Nothing like a REAL one though.

Anonymous said...

You wrote: "So much to do, but taking the time to enjoy it this year and being grateful everyday for the warmth of our home, the love of family and friends, and joy of being able to live a life doing what I love to do, create."

Hooray for you!!!

Hope all is well :-)

Miss you,
Lisa